[NFBMI-Talk] Birding by Ear and Beyond, 2024

donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 21:42:37 UTC 2023

Happy New Year

We will soon be back in the woods listening for and learning about birds in
the natural area of the Environmental Interpretive Center of the University
of Michigan Dearborn, 4901 Evergreen Road, Dearborn, Michigan. Typically we
meet on the second Saturday of the month from 9-noon. However, next month we
will meet on January 20 from 1-6p m. We will be studying woodpecker wisdom,
but, we are staying until after dark to listen for owls in the woods.
Friends and families of all blind people are welcome.

In February we are returning to Camp Tuhsmeheta on February 16-18. Details
will be coming soon, but please reserve that time to return to our wonderful
Camp T in the woods of Greenville, Michigan.

I am looking forward to many birding adventures with you in the new year.

Blessings,

Donna Posont