[NFBMI-Talk] phishing Emails

Robert Earl Parsons robert.e.parsons at wmich.edu
Fri Feb 10 00:24:14 UTC 2023

Good Evening Federation Family

I hope that you all are enjoying your week and are planning something special for the weekend. Before we get prepared for our respective tailgates, Super Bowl parties and Rihanna karaoke performances, I want to ask you all to be aware of suspicious email phishing that is occurring. Some members have informed me that they are receiving emails with confusing messages. Please, if you receive an email from me or any board member from the National Federation of the Blind of Michigan, verify the email address before replying to the message. If you have any questions about a suspicious email, please feel free to contact me at President at nfbmi.org<mailto:President at nfbmi.org>.

With Love, Hope and Determination,

Robert Parsons, Jr., M. A., CRC, CVRT, LLPC
President, National Federation of the Blind of Michigan