[NFBMI-Talk] Fwd: Article from Detroit Free Press Sports Section 2023 01 01

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Thu Jan 5 03:01:21 UTC 2023

I find we as an organization get hung up too often with word choice and
portrayals. Our language is full of idioms, and I would wager that if we
took a look at our own writing, we probably use quite a few that may
have questionable origins.

It's not a battle I would waste my time on, though I can see where some
may be offended.