[NFBMI-Talk] NFB MI New Wayne County Chapter Fund Raiser

ceo at simmonsbosscreations.com ceo at simmonsbosscreations.com
Tue Jan 24 22:23:11 UTC 2023

My sincerest apologies for this additional email; I messed up the last email
I sent to everyone, and I want to ensure that everyone understands what I'm
sending out. The previous email's subject line didn't make a lot of sense...
At any rate this'll be it...  Please read and as I said in the email "let's
get this popcorn fundraiser poppin"! Thanks for your understanding and
again, apologies for the emails.

Hello, my New Wayne County Chapter of Michigan federation family...  You
just received an email from Marcus about the poppin popcorn fundraiser which
I wrote to make it more presentable and easier for everyone who isn't so
tech savvy to access the store. I also wanted to pass along the information
for us federation folks who should be encouraged to share on Facebook or
Instagram or whatever you have. If you use the following link you'll get to
the login page for our site:

 <https://poppinpopcornonline.com/participant/00175913>
https://poppinpopcornonline.com/participant/00175913

 which you'll use

to log in with the user id 00175913 (in most cases already filled in) and
the password NFB (all upper-case). Once you do that please explore the page:
there's options to share via email as well as Facebook and other social
media, and you can see our fundraising progress. Please check this out and
put it on your Facebook and send it out however else works for you, and
encourage others to do the same...  We don't have a lot of time yet so do
help spread the word.

And if you have any trouble with this please contact me and Mary Kay ( 616)
994-3796will help you out. Let's get this popcorn fundraiser poppin' folks!
Hope all's well with 'all and will talk to you soon.