[NFBMI-Talk] Our Michigan 50-50 raffle is now live!

Robert Earl Parsons robert.e.parsons at wmich.edu
Sun Jul 2 18:04:51 UTC 2023

Good Afternoon All,

Our apologies for the confusion. The 50/50 raffle will drawing will be on Thu, July 6th at 12pm on the final day of convention. The drawing will also be live on Facebook, as well as the winner being contacted directly to be informed of their prize. If you are interested in purchasing raffle tickets, please feel free to reach out to Ather or myself.

Robert Parsons Jr.