[NFBMI-Talk] Federation History

christineboone2 at gmail.com christineboone2 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 22:07:56 UTC 2023

Donna,

Thank you for posting this history. I very much appreciated being reminded
of that time, and how grand it was to have the interpretive center's
Butterfly Garden sponsored by the NFBMI in memory of Matt! I feel so
privileged to have known that fine young man!

Blessings to all,

Christine

Sense-sational