[NFBMI-Talk] Birding correction

donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 12:22:40 UTC 2023

Birding by Ear and Beyond; Nature of Nests

Please consider joining us on June 10 to learn more about our birds who have
migrated back north to raise their families. We will  learn about year round
resident birds and learn of there nesting habits. Also, we will wander
through the woods to check out all their sounds and use them to name various
species.  Meet in Room 119 of the Environmental Interpretive Center at 9a m
and we will continue until noon. This is on the campus of the University of
Michigan Dearborn at 4901 Evergreen. For further information or questions
please contact Donna Posont at 313-220-8140 or email
donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com <mailto:donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com> . I look
forward to sharing this bird adventure with you, family and friends.