[NFBMI-Talk] Fwd: Registration for the 2023 NAGDU Annual Seminar and Annual Business Meetings is now Open

Kane Brolin kbrolin65 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 21:59:46 UTC 2023

Hello, everybody.

This applies to anyone who is (a) going to the in-person National
Convention of the National Federation of the Blind in Houston; and who
(b) works with a dog guide or who wants to work with a dog guide.

The National Association of Guide Dog Users (NAGDU) will be holding a
seminar and a division business meeting in Houston at the Hilton
Americas, our National Convention flagship hotel.  Mark your calendar
for Saturday, July 1 from 1:00 to 5:00 PM Central, and for Monday,
July 3 from 6:00 PM till 10:00 PM Central.  Details follow immediately
below.