[NFBMI-Talk] Zoom and Clubhouse Q/A for REAL program

atherjammoa at gmail.com atherjammoa at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 21:46:27 UTC 2023

Good evening everyone,

We will be having a question and answer session on Zoom tonight at 8:00 PM
EST about the REAL program. Whether you are attending, or only interested in
learning more about the program, you are invited to come with your
questions, or just to listen. The meeting will be in our main affiliate Zoom
room which you can access by going to the following link:

https://zoom.us/j/9612695221?pwd=dHlxZDNwcVVZbUVTYUM5cEU4cDlndz09

If you cannot make tonight's Zoom session, then have no fear! On Saturday
night at 8:00 PM EST, we will be on Clubhouse where we will have another
question and answer session about the REAL program. This will be held at
8:00 EST. The Clubhouse link for this event is below.

 <https://www.clubhouse.com/room/wXudz2DVDpjDy> Join Ather's closed room on
Clubhouse

We look forward to seeing you all at one or both of these sessions.