[NFBMI-Talk] Fwd: Article from USA Today News Section 2023 06 18

Fred Olver fredolver at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 17:09:05 UTC 2023

I came across this article and thought some of you might be interested. As well, I was doing a search for books on birds last week and came across one which was specifically developed for visually impaired individuals with actual birdsongs in it. Just thought you’d like to know, Fred Olver.

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: