[NFBMI-Talk] membership committee

mpowell7583 at yahoo.com mpowell7583 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 2 23:58:29 UTC 2023

Greetings all.

On Wednesday, March 15, 2023,  the membership committee of the NFB of
Michigan will be holding a meeting  In our Michigan Zoom room.

All chapter leaders are especially invited and those who are membership
coordinators should plan to attend.

Our national database, Michigan's upcoming programs and plans for outreach
and building the federation will be areas to explore this year.  All
interested in membership development are welcome.

So bring your ideas.  Any questions email or call me.

Michael Powell

Membership Chair National Federation of the Blind of Michigan

(586)754-1325

Mpowell7583 at yahoo.com