[NFBMI-Talk] Reminder Membership Committee meeting

mpowell7583 at yahoo.com mpowell7583 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 15 19:07:25 UTC 2023

Greetings to all.

I am writing to you in my new capacity as the chairman of our membership
committee.  It is my pleasure to invite you to a meeting of the new
membership committee of the NFB of Michigan.  The meeting will be Wednesday,
March 15 at 8:00 PM, in our Michigan Zoom Room.

https://zoom.us/j/9612695221?pwd=dHlxZDNwcVVZbUVTYUM5cEU4cDlndz09

Zoom ID is 9612695221, if you are entering through the Zoom application The
passcode is 902855.  If you are calling into Zoom through an outside phone
line there are a number of listings that get you to where you can enter the
zoom ID.  One of those numbers is: (312)626-6799.

All chapter leaders, those who have worked or are working on membership for
a chapter or division, and anyone interested in reaching out to new
perspective members is invited to this meeting.

If you have any questions email or call me.

Thank you, The cochair of our membership committee, Sheila Fulmore,    and
I, look forward to being with you again as we plan and work to build the NFB
of Michigan.

Michael Powell

Membership Committee Chair

(586)754-1325