[NFBMI-Talk] Paratransit At National Convention

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Mon May 22 19:02:32 UTC 2023

hello robert,

this is awesome news on the paratransit system to use when i'am in
houston for national convention this year.

i was going to google this information for myself but, you saved me
the trouble on this! i will of course will forward this onto the other
nfbnet lists that i'am on too if this okay or not?

i will of course will do this before i leave for national convention.
thanks again for this information and, i will talk to you soon.

sincerely,
amy sabo