[NFBMI-Talk] national convention hotel's information

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Mon May 22 21:27:55 UTC 2023

hello there,

yes, i'am aware that the main hotel for national convention is booked!
i noticed this myself when i checked out the web site today.

this was just for those who are coming to convention and, who are
staying ayt the main hotel and, want to do homework on the hotel
before they come to get them orientated to the lay of the land.

thanks again and, i will talk to you soon.

sincerely,
amy sabo