[NFBMI-Talk] Meet the Press: NFBMI National Scholarship Finalist News Coverage!

mpowell7583 at yahoo.com mpowell7583 at yahoo.com
Wed May 31 21:51:06 UTC 2023

The hardiest of congratulations to you,  Felecia Bradford, for being awarded this scholarship from the National Federation of the Blind.  You have definitely earned it through actively  pursuing your goals and living the life you want as a successful competent blind person.  Your work and dedication to our state affiliate and Flint chapter is most appreciated as you continue to inspire those who come in contact with you.    .
Michael Powell