[NFBMI-Talk] NFBMI 2023 auction: the countdown has begun!

atherjammoa at gmail.com atherjammoa at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 17:40:14 UTC 2023

Happy Saturday, members and friends of the National Federation of the blind
of Michigan!

To those of you who are at our convention, we hope that you are having a
wonderful time making new friends, reuniting with old ones, and doing the
work of the Federation. Those of you who are unable to make it to convention
can still participate by tuning into the different streams that will run
throughout parts of the convention, as well as supporting your favorite
debater for our Debaters' Dunk contest.

Speaking of contests, I would like to remind you all that our auction will
end this evening at 8:00 PM eastern standard time. If there are items up
there that you might be interested in, now is the time to start locking in
your bids before someone else gets to those items first! Let's talk about a
few of the items that I want to highlight.

Sabrina's poundcake is going for only $40! Only $40! This is an amazing
baked delight that you will want to get your hands on. Usually this
delicious cake sells for at least $100 at convention auctions. She makes it
fresh and will even ship it pretty much right after baking! So if any of you
folks out-of-state want to try it, lock in your bids!

I was further shocked to see that with all of the coffee lovers that we have
in the federation and particularly in the state of Michigan, that the coffee
lovers bundle is holding still at only $60. This bundle even comes with a
Keurig and is valued at $125.

Finally, the Victor Reader stream. This is a third generation, ladies and
gentlemen. A great model and is going way under its normal price point of
$529. You can use it to record, read books on Bard and several other book
reading services, as well as NFB Newsline.

Thank you to those of you who have already placed bids in the auction so
far. Those are all of the highlights I have for you all for now. Remember to
lock in your bids before it is too late and you miss out on these wonderful
items that are available at this auction. You do not have to be at the
convention to bid, and if you think anyone else might be interested in the
items we are auctioning off, you can send them to this link:

http://www.32auctions.com/wcw2023

We wish all of you a wonderful and safe weekend, and we hope that those of
you at the convention have a wonderful time at our remaining events.