[NFBMI-Talk] Important - Please Read: Future of the At-Large NFB of Michigan Chapter

therealvictormarques at gmail.com therealvictormarques at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 19:50:15 UTC 2023

Sheila,
Great to hear from you. If you want to vote on leadership on Tuesday, please send your $5 dues before then to the affiliate Paypal link from the Donate button on nfbmi.org, or send me $5 by Cash App to $victormarques75, or Apple Pay 269-358-8853 and I can submit them for you. If you don't want to vote on Tuesday you can join later, but we would love to have you either consider running or voting.

If you do pay, send me an email letting me know.

Victor