[NFBMI-Talk] MI-ABS Board Meeting this Sunday

Steven Crouch stevencrouch425 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 19:55:53 UTC 2023

Hello Ladies and Gents. Steven is back, and I hope all of you had an
awesome convention in Michigan.
This message is for MI-ABS board members only. The Michigan Association of
Blind Students will be holding a board meeting on Sunday, November 26, 2023
at 6:30 PM over zoom, this is absolutely important that everyone in the
student division must attend. The information for the meeting and the zoom
link will be coming soon, but I'm letting everyone know that is in the
student division know there will be a board meeting this Sunday, which is
the 26th at 6:30 PM.
Hope everybody is happy and have an awesome rest of the aftermath of the
thanksgiving Holidays.
Steven Crouch, Secretary of the Michigan Association of Blind Students of
the NFB of Michigan.