[NFBMI-Talk] Reminder - At-Large Chapter Meeting on Tuesday 11/28/23 8PM

therealvictormarques at gmail.com therealvictormarques at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 15:01:27 UTC 2023

Hello NFB of Michigan,

This is a friendly reminder of our At-Large chapter meeting on Tuesday at 8
PM in the NFBMI Zoom room, link below.

If you plan to be a member of our chapter for 2024, and/or you would like to
vote for our board (or, consider running for the chapter board) during our
meeting on Tuesday, we do need $5 dues for this specific chapter to be paid
before 8 PM Tuesday. Please contact me off-list, if you have not already, to
make arrangements. We do have several options.  Email -
therealvictormarques at gmail.com <mailto:therealvictormarques at gmail.com> .

Thank you and looking forward to seeing you there.

Victor Marques

Current NFBMI At Large Secretary

-----

Zoom Information

https://zoom.us/j/9612695221?pwd=dHlxZDNwcVVZbUVTYUM5cEU4cDlndz09

Meeting ID: 961 269 5221

Passcode: 902855

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,9612695221#,,,,,,0#,,902855# US (New York)

+13017158592,,9612695221