[NFBMI-Talk] Youth and Family Committee - REAL 2024 Planning

tara.morgan180 at gmail.com tara.morgan180 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 16:17:03 UTC 2023

Good Morning Federationist.

This is just a friendly reminder that the Youth and Family Committee will be
meeting on Tuesday, November 28, 2023 at 6:30 PM. Please be on time as we
need to start promptly at 6:30 so that we don't run over into the Senior
Division meeting time which begins at 8 PM in the Zoom room. We have a lot
of ground to cover in a short time. There are two items that we need to
address ASAP. These items are:

*	Setting a date for the 2024 R.E.A.L. Program

*	Approximately 1st or 2nd weekend in August.

*	Selecting a chairperson for the committee

To join the meeting via the zoom app, please use the following link:

https://zoom.us/j/9612695221?pwd=dHlxZDNwcVVZbUVTYUM5cEU4cDlndz09

Or access the app and enter in the following ID and Passcode:

Zoom ID: 9612695221 passcode 902855.

To dial in, use the following dial in information:

1-646-876-9923 Meeting Id: 9612695221Pass Code: 902855

Looking forward to help building new programming with you for 2024.

Ms. Tara Morgan

NFB Detroit Chapter - Board Member

NFB MI Association of Blind Students - Vice President

NFB MI Affiliate - Board Member