[NFBMI-Talk] FW: Accessibility Advocacy Group at Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport

ceo at simmonsbosscreations.com ceo at simmonsbosscreations.com
Fri Sep 15 22:26:25 UTC 2023

FYI

From: Darrell Dinges <Darrell.Dinges at wcaa.us>
Sent: Friday, September 15, 2023 3:50 PM
To: ceo at simmonsbosscreations.com
Subject: Accessibility Advocacy Group at Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County
Airport

Good Afternoon Mr. Simmons,

To recap our conversation my name is Darrell Dinges, and I'm the ADA/Title
VI Coordinator for the Wayne County Airport Authority (for both Detroit
Metro and Willow Run Airports).  Some time ago we had an Accessibility Group
that met on a regular basis, and we are working on reforming that group.
The purpose is to review relevant projects and programs that assist in
accessibility at the airport and receive feedback from insightful voices
like yours. Please let me know if you (or someone in your organization)
would be interested in participating in future meetings?

Thank you,

Darrell J. Dinges, LEED AP

ADA/Title VI Coordinator & Senior Project Manager,

Planning, Design & Construction Department

Wayne County Airport Authority

11050 Rogell Drive, Bldg. 602, Detroit, MI 48242-5004

Office: 734.247.7370   Cell: 313.570.9672

WCAA and its Employees will never ask you to buy gift cards or wire funds!
If you receive an email or text message making such a request, verbally
contact the WCAA individual through a previously established phone number.
Cybercriminals and fraud should be reported to the Federal Trade Commission
at ReportFraud.ftc.gov

intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
The message, together with any attachment, may contain confidential and/or
privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, printing, saving,
copying, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please immediately advise the sender by
reply email and delete all copies.