[NFBMI-Talk] Updates from the Detroit chapter

Ather Jammoa atherjammoa at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 14:05:14 UTC 2023

Good morning everyone,
The Detroit Chapter would like to invite you all to the Michigan Zoom
room tomorrow afternoon, Tuesday, September 26, 2023 at 5:00 PM EST.
At this meeting, we will be playing the presidential release for
anyone who has not yet heard it, and the Detroit NFB chapter will also
give updates about the events and other things we will have going on
during Blind Equality Achievement Month this October. We hope to see
all of you there. The Zoom information is provided below.

Zoom link:
https://zoom.us/j/9612695221?pwd=dHlxZDNwcVVZbUVTYUM5cEU4cDlndz09

Meeting ID and passcode if you are joining via landline:
9612695221
902855