[NFBMI-Talk] The Kraze Kall v. 4: We're Just Getting Started...

rob.parso3389 at gmail.com rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 02:19:56 UTC 2024

Evening Family,,,

I hope your Sunday was restful. Some of us are preparing for a busy work
week ahead of us and though the work of the Federation is never over, I
wanted to remind you all of all your Federation family has been
accomplishing to make sure our members have a great convention experience.
Check out the Kernel Kraze numbers at 9pm:

Total Funds| $1273

1.	NFBMI Detroit Chapter| $403 Raised
2.	NFBMI Flint Genesee Chapter| $234 Raised
3.	NFBMI New Wayne County Chapter| $233 Raised
4.	NFBMI At Large Chapter| $210 Raised
5.	Michigan Blind Seniors| $193 Raised
6.	Michigan Association of Blind Students| $0 Raised

With three days left in our fundraiser, there is still time left for you to
share your chapter and division store link to support your members in their
convention journey in July. Let's help our affiliate and members in making
our dreams a reality. We are blessed to have overwhelming support from other
affiliates via social media as well and encourage you all to share your
links with as many people as you can.

Link: Double Good Gourmet Popcorn Fundraising
<https://popup.doublegood.com/s/9utzc845>

With Love,

Robert Parsons, Jr., M. A., CRC, CVRT, LLPC

President, National Federation of the Blind of Michigan

(269) 216- 8640

www.nfbmi.org <http://www.nfbmi.org>

"Without struggle, there is no progress." - Frederick Douglas