[NFBMI-Talk] The Kraze Kall v. 7: Bubbling Over...

rob.parso3389 at gmail.com rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 11:58:56 UTC 2024

Terrific Tuesday Morning Federation Family,

The Prez is back with an update on the 2024 Kernel Kraze. Your chapters and
divisions have been working overtime throughout the evening on our popcorn
fundraiser:

Total Funds Raised| $2119

1.	NFBMI Detroit Chapter| $675 Raised
2.	Michigan Blind Seniors| $517 Raised
3.	NFBMI New Wayne County Chapter| $388 Raised
4.	NFBMI Flint Genesee Chapter| $364 Raised
5.	NFBMI At Large Chapter| $275 Raised
6.	Michigan Association of Blind Students| $0 Raised

Though we are making progress, I do want to impress upon everyone that the
fundraiser ends in one day. Please share your store links with as many
friends, family members, coworkers and associates as you can before tomorrow
at 12pm. We appreciate every chapter and division member's efforts in making
our spring fundraiser a success and supporting our national convention
delegation as they have an amazing time in Orlando in July. If you are on
social media, please share and like the NFB of Michigan Facebook page, where
we have posted store links as well.

Link: Double Good Gourmet Popcorn Fundraising
<https://popup.doublegood.com/s/9utzc845>

With Love and Respect,

Robert Parsons, Jr., M. A., CRC, CVRT, LLPC

President, National Federation of the Blind of Michigan

(269) 216- 8640

www.nfbmi.org <http://www.nfbmi.org>

"Without struggle, there is no progress." - Frederick Douglas