[NFBMI-Talk] The Kraze Kall v. 7: The Achievers...

rob.parso3389 at gmail.com rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 21:28:50 UTC 2024

Hey My Friends.

The prez is back with an update on the totals of how the 2024 Kernel Kraze
is coming along. You all should be very proud of how we are doing. Check it
out:

Total Funds Raised| $2527

1.	NFBMI Detroit Chapter| $708 Raised
2.	Michigan Blind Seniors| $660 Raised
3.	NFBMI New Wayne County Chapter| $446 Raised
4.	NFBMI Flint Genesee Chapter| $364 Raised
5.	NFBMI At Large Chapter| $341 Raised
6.	Michigan Association of Blind Students| $0 Raised

Again, we can't stop exclaiming how proud we are of EVERY active chapter and
division member for the effort your are putting into the fundraiser here.
Regardless of where your links are being shared the fruits of your labor is
being felt and our membership is feeling the benefit. We have less than 12
hours left in our fundraising campaign and I encourage you all to continue
to share your chapter and division store links with your loved ones and
connections. I predict that we may have a final surge of sales in this final
push and look forward to the final numbers we walk away with. If you have
any lingering questions about the store links, reach out to your chapter or
division store coordinator. I appreciate all of your efforts and will check
in with each coordinator this evening as we continue to build the
Federation.

Link: Double Good Gourmet Popcorn Fundraising
<https://popup.doublegood.com/s/9utzc845>

With Love,

Robert Parsons, Jr., M. A., CRC, CVRT, LLPC

President, National Federation of the Blind of Michigan

(269) 216- 8640

www.nfbmi.org <http://www.nfbmi.org>

"Without struggle, there is no progress." - Frederick Douglas