[NFBMI-Talk] Communications committee updates

atherjammoa at gmail.com atherjammoa at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 01:24:03 UTC 2024

Greetings Federation Family,

The state's communications committee makes sure that the members of the
Michigan National Federation of the Blind are kept up-to-date with
happenings in the affiliate. We are trying to put many of these updates onto
our nfbmi.org webpage so that the information can be at everyone's
fingertips. To that end, last week, our forms page went live, and can be
accessed at:

http://www.nfbmi.org/forms

Currently there is only one form on this page, which is the form that will
need to be used when requesting personal assistance for Federation-hosted
events and programs such as our upcoming National convention set to take
place this July in Orlando Florida. Future forms will be added, however.

Now, with our much anticipated REAL program set to take place in a matter of
months, we have also made sure that the NFB of Michigan REAL program page
was brought up-to-date. You can access the 2024 REAL flyer, as well as the
2024 REAL registration page by going to:

Nfbmi.org/real.

Additional updates are in the works, including but not limited to a webpage
which will have the informant updates archived, as well as future forms and
pages.

The state communications committee is actively seeking new members, and we
encourage every chapter to have at least one person in the committee. This
will serve to help your chapters if you have anything that you may wish to
go up onto the website in a timely manner. If anyone is interested in
joining the communications committee, you can send a message to:

nfbofmi at gmail.com <mailto:nfbofmi at gmail.com>