[NFBMI-Talk] It’s Monday so it must be time for sound pictures!

Fred Olver fredolver at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 15:49:39 UTC 2024

Greetings all whether you live in the Midwest, the East Coast or the West Coast you can listen to sound pictures this evening beginning at 7 PM Eastern six Central and four Pacific. This evening, the theme of my show will be songs that tell stories. As well, we have a tribute to Dickie Betts former guitarist with the group Allman Brothers band And a special item during our two. To listen to the show just ask your Alexa device to. Enable blind café radio skill next ask your Alexa device to play blind café radio though chances are after you have enabled the skill, you will not have to go through the second step. You can also go to Facebook and do a search for blind Café radio or you can use live 365 to access the stream as well. The show will run for three hours And I think you’ll find it interesting as well as entertaining. Have a great day and here’s hoping you tune in to blind Café radio this evening at 7 PM Eastern time to listen to sound pictures. Have a great day Fred Olver.
Sent from my iPhone