[NFBMI-Talk] Another happy Monday!

Fred Olver fredolver at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 12:11:27 UTC 2024

Greetings all! It’s Monday so that means it’s time for another addition of sound pictures on your Alexa device Facebook or any other device which you care to use. If you’re using an Alexa device, just ask your device to learn blind café radio skill. Then say to your Alexa device play blind Café radio. What time 7 o’clock Eastern 6 o’clock central p.m. This week addition of sound pictures will offer, the theme of Bluegrass music. I think you’ll enjoy it. I know I did! Hope you’ll tune in and give sound pictures. A listen on blind Café radio. And if you don’t think you will remember, why not set yourself a reminder for about 10 minutes before the hour so that you can go to blind Café radio when the show is just beginning to start??? That’s blind Café radio on Facebook on your Alexa device on your computer in your ear. Have a great day and hope you will listen this evening Fred Olver.
Sent from my iPhone