[NFBMI-Talk] Camp Tuhsmeheta

Sam Rau samdrau at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 21:27:07 UTC 2024

I want to take this opportunity to say that I'll be there for sure, and I
truly want to encourage as many of you to participate as I can. Personally
I think this outdoor activity ′even the drum circle′ is an often overlooked
important part of life experience to be had. We talk in the Federation
about achieving equality  security and opportunity for the blind; this my
friends is an amazing and perhaps even life-changing opportunity to get off
your butt and do something cool and empowering. I sincerely hope to see you
at camp T!