[NFBMI-Talk] NFB of MI Super Bowl squares

Ather atherjammoa at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 15:19:12 UTC 2024

Good morning, members and friends of the National Federation of the Blind of Michigan!
The countdown for this year's Super Bowl has begun, and the big game is only a week away! We're all very disappointed to not see the Lions make it to the ultimate game, but it should still be an exciting match-up between the Kansas City Chiefs, and the San Francisco 49ers. If you want to make the game even more exciting for yourself personally, and to have a chance at winning some money while watching it, the NFB of Michigan is still selling squares! Spots in the first sheet are filling up fast, so if you want in on that sheet, hurry before it's too late and we start a new one! Prize payouts are at the end of every quarter, so you have 4 chances to win, and those chances will increase the more squares you buy!
You can go to:
nfbmi.org/pool
for additional information! Good luck to those of you who have already bought squares!
Ather