[NFBMI-Talk] The Informant 2024: Vol. 2

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 23:03:08 UTC 2024

hello robert,

thank you for posting this to the list.

i love that the nfb of michigan is now bringing back a state
newsletter. it was well overdue imo!

when i joined the nfb in 1995 when i was still in michigan we did have
a quartly newsletter called the michigan voice and, i loved reading
it!

well, it went to the sidelines and, i'am glad that you as president
decided to bring something like this back for the affiliate and, for
others who are still on this list to keep up with what's going on with
the state affiliate.

thanks again for the good work on this publication and, i will talk to you soon.

sincerely,
amy sabo