[NFBMI-Talk] Reminder: Third Tuesday Philosophy Discussion at 8PM

Sanho Steele-Louchart sanho817 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 00:20:57 UTC 2024

All:

Please join us Tuesday at 8pm in the Michigan Zoom room for this
month's philosophy discussion. This month's topic is Myths &
Misconceptions about what it means to be a Federationist. By no fault
of my own, our reading material is NFB Philosophy: What I Wish I'd
Known by Sanho Steele-Louchart. The link for that is
https://nfb.org/images/nfb/publications/bm/bm21/bm2102/bm210202.htm

See everyone at 8pm Tuesday. Meeting information is below.

Zoom link: https://zoom.us/j/9612695221?pwd=dHlxZDNwcVVZbUVTYUM5cEU4cDlndz09
Meeting ID: 961 269 5221
Passcode: 902855
One tap mobile
+16468769923,,9612695221#,,,,,,0#,,902855# US (New York)
+13017158592,,9612695221

Warmth,
Sanho