[NFBMI-Talk] Voting

Maryann Murad maryannmurad at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 03:16:19 UTC 2024

You are more than welcome. There is an application that’s accessible but they’ve been having a few glitches with it so if you can’t get it to submit, then you could let David Foster know. I will put his contact information below. You could also let your local clerk know so they are aware of the issue. Hopefully you won’t have a problem, some people have others have not. So I hope it goes smoothly for you.

David Foster
517-335-2730

MDOS-ADAVoting at michigan.gov