[NFBMI-Talk] Calling All Students! Midwest regional seminar registration has launched. March 22nd-24th

rob.parso3389 at gmail.com rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 16:01:01 UTC 2024

Good Morning Susan,

My apologies, I am just seeing this email. It looks like you had the correct link. No one came to the Soundboard this month so we left the room a little before 8:15pm. It seems as if we missed each other, but if there is something going on with BSBP regarding your case  that should be elevated please let me know so that I can share it with the other committee members. The committee meeting is next week, so if I have something soon I will have time to review it with the others and provide feedback before the meeting.

Thanks,

Robert