[NFBMI-Talk] The passing of Paulette Powell: Obituary and funeral information

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 22:41:03 UTC 2024

hello all,

first of all i want to send my condolences and prayers of the passing
of paulette powell. i was sooo shocked to hear of this news today when
i read this message and, also after i read her obituary online too!

paulette was a wonderful person to me when i lived in michigan and,
when i left michigan in 2003 she always welcomed back whenever i saw
her at nfb national conventions.

my thoughts and prayers also go out to mike too. thanks for letting me
know of this sad news and, i will talk to you all soon.

hugs,
amy sabo