[NFBMI-Talk] Exhibit hall training session- Friday June 28, 2024

atherjammoa at gmail.com atherjammoa at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 23:34:42 UTC 2024

Good Thursday to you all,

We will be having an exhibit hall training session on the state affiliate
Zoom line where we will give a rundown of all of the items we are selling,
as well as the process of selling those items. This training will take place
on Friday, June 28, 2024 at 6:00 PM and is expected to not last more than
one hour. We will be talking about the items that we will have available at
our exhibit table, as well as our mix and match deals. I will also be giving
a rundown of the table shift schedule, which is also attached to this email
as Microsoft word document. If you do not have Microsoft Word installed, you
can also import this file into Google Docs. If you have any questions about
exhibit hall shifts, please send me an email at:

atherjammoa at gmail.com <mailto:atherjammoa at gmail.com>

Zoom link for the training:

https://nfb-org.zoom.us/j/9612695221?pwd=dHlxZDNwcVVZbUVTYUM5cEU4cDlndz09

I look forward to seeing our convention attendees at this exhibit hall
training tomorrow.

Ather Jammoa

NFBMI Affiliate National Convention Exhibit Hall Coordinator

NFBMI Affiliate Communications Committee chair