[NFBMI-Talk] National convention, Michigan affiliate dinner

Maryann Murad maryannmurad at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 20:28:58 UTC 2024

Hello Michigan Federationists:

For those attending National Convention, our affiliate will be gathering for a dinner on Wednesday, July 3 at 05:00P.M. Dress code is resort casual.
If you wish to attend please respond before 12 Noon on Monday, July 1, 2024
Please contact:
Maryann Murad, Secretary, NFB of Michigan Affiliate
You may call or text:
(517) 304-2692
Please indicate how many people will be attending and what hotel you are staying at so that we can make reservations and arrangements to meet and also provide assistance to  those who may need help.

Please pass this information on to those who are attending National Convention who may not have access to email or social media!

Where: Jack's Place at The Rosen Plaza Hotel
9700 International DR.
Orlando, FL

WHEN: Wednesday, July 3, 2024 Orlando Florida

TIME: 05:00P.M.

Who: All National Convention Attendees of the NFB of Michigan Affiliate

What: Dinner, Social time, information and questions before the Rookie Round Up.

https://www.opentable.com/r/jacks-place-at-the-rosen-plaza-hotel-orlando-2?corrid=b3946f64-94f6-4fe9-bcfa-5652ca257e7e&avt=eyJ2IjoyLCJtIjoxLCJwIjowLCJzIjowLCJuIjowfQ&p=2&sd=2024-06-27T19%3A00%3A00

Below is the hotel shuttle schedule:
Hotel Shuttles

For those in one of our overflow hotels, the Rosen Plaza or the Rosen Shingle Creek, there will be daily shuttle service to and from the Rosen Centre provided by Mears Transportation. Buses will run during the following times at convention:

  *   Wednesday, July 3: 7:45 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
  *   Thursday, July 4: 7:45 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
  *   Friday, July 5: 7:45 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
  *   Saturday, July 6: 7:45 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and 5:00 to 9:00 p.m.
  *   Sunday, July 7: 7:45 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and 5:00 to 9:00 p.m.
  *   Monday, July 8: 7:45 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and 5:00 to 12:00 p.m.

Shuttle service will pick up from and drop off to the following Mears-staffed locations:

  *   Rosen Shingle Creek transportation lobby
  *   Rosen Plaza convention entrance
  *   Rosen Centre Signature entrance

Shuttles will run continuously between hotels during above service hours. Please recognize that buses may be crowded during certain times of the day (e.g., the half hour prior to opening session). Plan your travel schedules accordingly. Shuttles will be wheelchair accessible.

maryannmurad at gmail.com