[NFBMI-Talk] Now Available On Demand: "Roberts Rules Of Order" from the South Carolina Association of Black Leaders

Kane Brolin kbrolin65 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 13:29:14 UTC 2024

Hello and happy Monday to all members of, and supporters of, the
National Federation of the Blind of Indiana.  I am also copying the
Michigan affiliate's e-mail list on this, since the topic appears to
be of universal significance to Federation members.

Ever wonder how you can make your chapter or division meetings more
productive?  Ever feel confused about how things are supposed to be
discussed, voted on, and agreed to in a proper manner?

Denise Avant has served as president of the Federation affiliate in
our neighboring state of Illinois, and until recently she served as a
member of the national board of directors in the National Federation
of the Blind.  Not long ago, Denise was the guest on a program hosted
by the South Carolina Association of Black Leaders (SCABL).  She
discussed the Roberts Rules of Order.

In case you were unable to attend that event when it was conducted
live, the content is now available on demand in the form of a podcast
episode.  If interested, please visit
https://open.spotify.com/episode/0GCd6X29Gq06fVhR1TInfW.

Be sure to subscribe to the NFB of South Carolina podcast so you never
miss an episode.
 It has a ton of great material we can draw from to make our
experience of the Federation more impactful and more fun.  It is
available on Spotify and many other podcasting clients.

Cordially,

Kane Brolin
President, Indiana State Affiliate
National Federation of the Blind