[NFBMI-Talk] Easter Popcorn Fundraiser.

Robert Earl Parsons robert.e.parsons at wmich.edu
Wed Mar 27 21:11:06 UTC 2024

Good Evening Federation Family,

I appreciate everyone's excitement to advertise their chapter/division's popcorn store within our state fundraiser, the 2024 Kernel Kraze. I want to remind all of our members that every chapter and division is participating in this and has a store. If you have a division or chapter list, it is a great tool to use to advertise; but I think it would be best to promote your store locally, in person, so that all can learn of the awesome work we do in the Michigan affiliate. All members that are interested in finding your store or getting a link to assist in the fundraiser are encouraged to contact your chapter and division president. Please refrain from posting your local store link on the state list during this weekend.

Best Regards,

Robert

Robert E. Parsons, Jr., M.A., M.A., CRC, CVRT, LLPC
Doctoral Student| Counselor Education and Supervision
Western Michigan University '25
Pronouns: He, Him, His