[Nfbmo] Having Surgery

Gail Bryant gbryant at socket.net
Tue Dec 9 12:35:48 UTC 2008

Hi Everyone,

This is to let you know that I will be having surgery on December 17
at Columbia Regional Hospital. While doctors say I should only be
hospitalized for one night, I will be away from the computer for
awhile. So if you need to contact me, other communication methods
will have to do. Smile. Please remember me if you will. Ed will keep
everyone updated I'm sure.  Let me know if he doesn't and I'll have a
talk with Santa.

Thanks in advance for all of your thoughts and prayers.

Gail Bryant
Columbia Braille Teaching Services L.L.C.
1212 London Drive
Columbia, MO 65203-2012
Phone: 573 817-5993
Cell: 573 268-4962

Provides quality braille and software instructional services to blind
children/adults
gbryant at socket.net