[Nfbmo] 2009 Meeting Schedules

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 22 23:28:54 UTC 2008

Hello again everyone,

    We hope you are all having a good weekend as we are here. We're putting
up our Christmas decorations and preparing for the great Thanksgiving Dinner
next Thursday. We have a 21-pound turkey so if any of you are passing
through San Antonio on Thanksgiving Day feel free to drop by for the
Donahue's Thanksgiving feast.

    Now to serious business. I'm still fixing the menus on the local chapter
Web Sites and updating site information. Thanks to all who responded with
your election results and when you want them posted on your Web sites. I
have Columbia down and am working on its pages. I'd also like to include
your 2009 meeting schedules so as to update that information as well. If you
can send that along so I can update all chapter sites with this information
it will be current for the year ahead. Thanks in advance for supplying this
to me. All the very best from Mary and I for a happy Thanksgiving.

Peter Donahue

"Given a chance to dream it can be done.
The promise of tomorrow is real.
Children of Spaceship Earth the future belongs to us all."
Flying for Me,
John Denver