[Nfbmo] Happy Thanksgiving to All

Gail Bryant gbryant at socket.net
Wed Nov 26 02:33:52 UTC 2008

Ruby,

We all have much to be thankful for. Sometimes we really must look
for the blessings. Sometimes it's the smallest blessings that mean
the most.At 06:23 PM 11/25/2008, Ruby Polk wrote:
>Happy Thanksgiving and may we all be Thankful that God will Bless
>and Keep us throughout this Year.
>Ruby Polk
>Braille Skills Training of Kansas City
>816-505-2700
>NLS Board Certification

>11/24/2008 2:36 PM

Gail Bryant
Columbia Braille Teaching Services L.L.C.
1212 London Drive
Columbia, MO 65203-2012
Phone: 573 817-5993
Cell: 573 268-4962

Provides quality braille and software instructional services to blind
children/adults
gbryant at socket.net