[Nfbmo] Fw: V-I-c-t-o-r-y

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 8 12:33:45 UTC 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: Eugene Coulter
To: gwunder at earthlink.net
Sent: Tuesday, April 07, 2009 8:43 PM
Subject: V-I-c-t-o-r-y

(distribute as you see fit)    Hi,
It is official Carol Coulter got her notice from Social Security telling her that she was indeed still disabled and could continue receiving benefits today. As important is that fact that they are not claiming that she was overpaid. Just a week ago right after returning from convention she received another inquiry claiming she was not blind but today's letter admits that Carol is indeed blind.
This is the second victory in a week for a member of the Columbia chapter in a Social Security case.
We are still waiting to see what happens in the Gary Owens case but I expected a delay there as it is a bit more complicated  and may have to be developed in Baltimore.
Keep your thought with him
Gene