[Nfbmo] 2010 State Convention Information

Gary Horchem ghorchem at gary-springfield-mo.net
Fri Apr 10 21:31:08 UTC 2009

Greetings from Springfield First, I would like to thank the St. Louis for a
wonderful convention. Now it is time to start planning for the 2010 state
convention in Springfield a State Convention information page is now
available at
http://nfbmo.org/local_chapters/springfield/2010_state_convention.htm check
this page often as this is where you will find convention registration
forms, Springfield city bus schedules, Taxi cab rates and contact phone
numbers. A word to the smoker in the group only 10% of the rooms at the
hotel are for smoking all the other guest rooms and ALL meeting rooms and
common areas of the hotel are non smoking this includes the awning over the
front doors of the hotel when Gene puts the word out on the list that you
can start making hotel reservations and if you are a smoker I would be the
first on to make a room reservations as these rooms will book very quickly.
The Springfield will institute the use of marshals so people can find
meeting rooms and the guide dog relief area I'm hoping by our next chapter
meeting a door prize chair will have been selected and the chapter can start
accepting door prizes. Well that's all for now.

Gary Horchem