[Nfbmo] Make A Promise - Change A Life With A Dollar

Kevan Worley outreach at nfb.org
Tue Apr 28 01:18:47 UTC 2009

Did you know?

YOU
can
change a life
with a
promise
and a
dollar?

The National Federation of the Blind (NFB) Imagination Fund is
launching a mini March for Independence campaign to support our
Braille literacy initiatives, local and national outreach efforts,
and the educational programs of the NFB Jernigan Institute.

How it works:

When you JOIN the
Every Member, Every Friend Match Campaign
you PROMISE to support the campaign with a $120 PROMISE
(a dollar a day or $30 per month for the next four months)
paid in
flexible (options everyone can afford)
automatic monthly installments
deducted from your checking account or billed to your credit card.

Then:

YOU get just ONE OTHER PERSON to MATCH your PROMISE with the same
flexible, personalized, automatic payment schedule.

What Do You Get?

When you make a promise and get only ONE match, we'll throw in your
March for Independence t-shirt!

More matches will get additional March incentives!

Many of us have not yet started fundraising for the March for Independence!

NOW IS THE TIME!

DON'T DELAY!

  <http://www.marchforindependence.org/site/R?i=MatQBEo3yZwl1pCU6TDNtA..>JOIN
THE CAMPAIGN NOW!