[Nfbmo] KnfbReader Mobile pricing and seminar announcements

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Tue Aug 4 16:45:43 UTC 2009

Why do most of your messages sound so negative and accusatory?

I am aware of the problem -- and unfortunately there isn't an easy
solution.  With over 150 lists, and thousands of subscribers,
automatically subscribing people to a list, to which they did not
subscribe may cause problems, create resentment etc.  I know the
multiple messages does too.  A future version of the software is
intended to be more user-centric rather then list-centric as it is
now, and should have tools to prevent this from happening.

I will investigate other possible solutions in the mean time and see
if there is a relatively easy solution.

I would like one at least as much as you -- as I am subscribed to all
150 plus lists.

Dave