[Nfbmo] report on money identification for blind and visually impaired.

fred olver goodfolks at charter.net
Sun Aug 9 21:16:06 UTC 2009

Report on money identification by U.S. government    the Bureau of Engraving and Printing
has
released their contractor's report today on making U.S. currency
identifiable by people with visual impairments.   I have not had
chance to review it, because the report itself is 140 pages long,

plus a number of appendices, but thought some of you might need
something to read over the weekend, so I will give you the link
the report.  It is http://www.bep.treas.gov/section.cfm/4/649

Note, the study report is a pdf document, but it appears to be
accessible.