[Nfbmo] Reminder about our Social Security seminar

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 13 16:53:19 UTC 2009

Hi folks. So far the only chapter which has expressed any interest in our Social Security Seminar is Kansas City. Their turnout will be tremendous but nothing from anyone else.

Remember we're talking August 22 which is a week from this Saturday. If you are planning to come, please write to Debbie Wunder at
debbiewunder at centurytel.net
or call her at 573.874.1774.

We think the agenda will be very very helpful, the cost is only ten dollars per person, and you will learn a lot whether you are an advocate or a recipient wanting to avoid trouble with the Social Security Administration.

Gary