[Nfbmo] Reminder about our Social Security seminar

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 13 23:04:20 UTC 2009

Hi Deb. I'm sorry you won't be able to attend, but maybe someone from your
chapter can come and take notes. Maybe we will even have someone there who
will record the seminar and make it available. I don't know whether people
would be interested in hearing something like that or not.

I wish you very well with your surgery and do let us know how it comes out.

Warmest regards,

Gary