[Nfbmo] St. Louis chapter website

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 30 18:07:04 UTC 2009

Hello Gary. While this seems like a good idea, I don't think this is
something that you and Pete should decide by your cells. I think you should
consult with Fred Oliver and Bryan Schulz to see if they find this workable.
I can't help but believe that each of them would want some separate and
distinct content.

Warmest regards,

Gary